I am not planning on any work in the tube Monday, 4/18 (tax day) or
Tuesday, 4/19, and may wait until later in the week while the mud dries up some.
We would be tracking it into the club as we went back and forth to the
shed and fan house. Plus, there may be another impulse of rain and snow
Monday night depending on which forecast you follow.
I will go Tuesday night and look and do some more calculations on what
dirt we still need to move.
— David Burch