Concealed Carry Course
The Concealed Carry Class is an intense six to eight-hour comprehensive review of handgun safety and concealed carry law. This class is designed for all levels of shooters, and will be presented November 5th beginning at 10 am.
The concealed carry course covers the following areas:
- Handgun Safety
- Handgun Parts & Operation
- Fundamentals of Shooting
- Defensive handgun selection
- Strategies for Personal Safety
- Threatening Encounters
- Aftermath of a Defensive Shooting
- Methods of Carry
- Principles of Concealed Carry
- Local laws and Legal Aspects of Concealed Carry
This course meets the training requirements to apply for a concealed carry permit in Colorado.
There will be NO LIVE FIRE in this course, but we will address how to train, and how to gauge your progress and development, and can arrange live fire separately as desired.